- I am in love with grad school homework. My first assignment was to get involved in a case study simulation game, interviewing stakeholders and diagnosing an organizational issue. It may sound strange to you, but for a nerd like me this is a gooood time.
- New job is going well! I learn about 100 new things every hour about the grocery business and I think I have some valuable suggestions for the training program I’ll be running. Yay!
- I saw Beauty and the Beast in 3D at the movies last night. It was a magical movie event when I was 12 and is still a fantastic movie 20 years later.
- I got a facial and a hair cut yesterday. It’s nice to have those small indulgences. I also bought a new pair of shoes, although not the fancy work shoes I’ve had in the past. Since new job is so much on the floor, running a grocery store, I bought some black tennis shoes for work. I kind of love that I wear khakis and tennis shoes to work.
- I’m a bad money manager. Nothing like a conversation with the ex-husband who was a fantastic money manager to remind me of that fact. Must pay more attention to finances.
- I’m supposed to be writing a ten page paper *right now*.
- I signed up for another 5K on February 12.
- I’m a freak for Amazon.com. I love my Kindle Fire, I love Amazon Prime and I love free two day shipping.
- My hair stylist has some kind of super powers to make my hair curlier than I ever know it can be. She only trimmed it, but with how curly it is right now, it looks like I got 3 inches cut off.
- Oliver, the cat, is still a total pain in my neck at the exact same time he’s the most adorable cat ever. It’s tricky to be both of those, yet he pulls it off.
And that’s ten.
Back to my paper.